|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
|[wiki:Self:FsTutorial top] | [wiki:Self:FsTutorial/GroupAnalysis previous]||[[FsTutorial|top]] | [[FsTutorial/GroupAnalysis|previous]]|
|Line 47:||Line 47:|
|* A class marker can optionally be followed by a class color.[[BR]]||* A class marker can optionally be followed by a class color.<<BR>>|
Create an FSGD file
The FSGDF format uses tags to identify information, as shown below (this is just for example, and not something that can be made from the tutorial data):
Example of a legal file: ------------------------- cut here ------------------ GroupDescriptorFile 1 Title MyTitle Class Class1 plus blue Class Class2 circle green Variables Age Weight IQ Input subjid1 Class1 10 100 1000 Input subjid2 Class2 20 200 2000 #Input subjid3 Class2 20 200 2000 DefaultVariable Age ------------------------- cut here ------------------
The first line of the file must be "GroupDescriptorFile 1".
Title is not necessary. This will be used for display.
Class only needs the class name, the next two items, if present, will be used in the display.
The third Input tag will be treated as a comment, due to the # at the beginning of the line.
DefaultVariable is the default variable for display.
- Tags are NOT case sensitive (for instance, 'Class' and 'CLASS' are the same tag).
- Labels are case sensitive (for instance CLASS1 and Class1 are NOT the same label).
- When multiple items appear on a line, they can be separated by any white space (i.e., blank or tab).
- Any line where # appears as the first non-white space character is treated as a comment (ignored).
The Variables line should appear before the first Input line.
- All Class lines should appear before the first Input line.
- Variable label replications are not allowed.
- Class label replications are not allowed.
- Subject Id replications are not allowed.
- If a class label is not used, a warning is printed out.
DefaultVariable must be a member of the Variable list.
- No error is generated if a tag does not match.
- Empty lines are OK.
- A class label can optionally be followed by a class marker.
A class marker can optionally be followed by a class color.