- Viewing a hi-res volume on a normal volume with a transform
- [wiki:/ScubaWorkingWithData/ScubaVolumeROIs ScubaVolumeROIs]
- How to load and edit volumetric ROIs, and how to save and load them as label files.
- Making a segmentation volume
- Creating and editing control points
There are different guides here for different user tasks. Everybody should read the GUI guide first to get up to speed. After that, pick a guide that best suits what you're trying to do.
- [wiki:/Transforms Viewing a hi-res volume on a normal volume with a transform]
- [wiki:/Segmentations Making a segmentation volume]
[wiki:/ControlPoints Creating and editing control points]
- [wiki:/Scripting Introduction to scripting]: Basic set-up and loading of data
[wiki:/ScriptingExample2 Another scripting example]: Movie making with multiple volumes