The wiki uses the following Templates
HomepageTemplate: Outline for Homepages.
CommandTemplate: Style specification for commands.
ReferenceTemplate: Citation style.
Acronyms in WikiNames should not be capitalized. For example,
Words containing acronyms are actually not CamelCase.
- However, acronyms alone should be capitalized. For example,
- Commands should use the same case as that of the actual command. For example,
There are some cases where a term is both an application and a command. For example, TkMedit refers to the application and ["tkmedit"] refers to the actual command. Use CamelCase or not depending on wheter you are referring to the application or the command.
Use CamelCase for subtopics related to a command. For example,
Use bold font for menu commands. For example,
Right: File->Load Overlay data BR Wrong: File->Load Overlay data
- The citation style for attached references is described in detail in the ["References"] section.
Adding graphics to a page is simple. Go to the page you want to add the graphics to. Click on AttachFile and upload the graphics file/s. Then add the line attachment:filename.ext in the source for the page.
- You should not incorporate graphics by linking to an http address, even if the address is located inside the wiki.
If you think a graphic may be valuable to other pages, for example, if it's a commonly used icon, then you can add it to a central page. For example, see ["Icons"]. Other users can then link to that image using the wiki address, e.g., attachment:WikiPage/filename.ext.
- Please provide a comment with any modifications.
6. Page Layout
Use subpages (see HelpOnEditing/SubPages) to organize material which cannot fit on a single page.
To create an encyclopedia reference, create a page for the term, e.g., ["fMRI"], and then link to the encyclopedia reference from that page.