Learn the keyboard shortcuts, which are detailed in FreeviewKeyboardShortcuts. It makes working in Freeview much more efficient.
- Save your work after every little change you make!
- Check off the smoothing display box underneath opacity before you begin labeling. This will make your label appear much neater.
- When correcting any part of your label, use the color picker. It will save you time from having to go back and find the right color in the drop down menu with all the different structures.
- Use the Polyline tool when labeling the CA2 structure. It makes the structure straighter, and parallel.
- When labeling, sometimes it helps to zoom out and adjust the opacity to see certain structures more clearly (i.e. dentate gyrus).